MarsLG BRS1 ETL-Listed Solid Brass Low Voltage Landscape Directional Under Water Light with Flat Tempered Glass Lens in Antique Brass Finish and Free MR16 LED Bulb
- Product Code: 36UW01BS
- Availability: 99
- 10 or more $64.40
- 40 or more $59.50
- Exceptional durability from solid brass construction with antique brass finish, tempered glass lens, and high temperature silicone O-ring
- Great for use in ponds, water gardens, fountains, waterfalls, etc.
- ETL-listed, pre-wired with 12' UL-listed copper wire/cable
- Free, energy-efficient warm-white 3000K LED bulb included
- Compatible with MR16 GU5.3 bi-pin lamps up to 35W
Constructed of solid brass in the timeless antique brass finish, this low voltage landscape underwater light fixture is built to last. It complements almost any yard, perfect for lighting applications in ponds, water gardens, fountains, waterfalls, etc. A free, energy-efficient, long lasting 5W LED bulb is included.
Low voltage transformer required for installation (not included).
Note: Fixture must be fully submerged in water during operation.
|Wire Lead:||12' 18/2 UL copper wire|
|Base Type:||MR16 GU5.3 bi-pin|
|Input Voltage:||12V AC/DC|
|Fixture Warranty:||Limited lifetime|