12-Volt Color-Changing RGBW Flexible LED Ribbon Strip Light with 300xSMD5050 and 300xSMD3014
- Product Code: 20108RGBW
- Availability: 17
- 12 or more $57.00
- 30 or more $54.00
- Cuttable every 3 LEDs, approx. every 2", at designated cut marks
- Cut sections are linkable by directly soldering wires
- Super bright and energy efficient
- Features SMD5050 RGB LEDs for color-changing and dedicated warm-white SMD3014 LEDs
- Eco-friendly - uses very little energy, without harmful radiations
This high quality, 12 volt, flexible color changing LED strip is perfect for nearly any applications including mood and accent lighting. It features 300 SMD5050 RGB LEDs for color, and 300 dedicated SMD3014 warm-white LEDs. The entire roll is 16.4 feet in length, and is cuttable and re-linkable. When used with an RGB controller (sold separately) you can control the color output including solid colors (red, green, blue, etc.) gradient fading, and blinking. This strip produces vibrant colors while at the same time being very energy efficient and not consuming a lot of power. Due to its use of both RGB and warm-white LEDs, this LED strip is perfect for setups that call for color-changing on certain occasions and warm-white at other times.
- Minimum bending radius: 5cm (2").
- Continuous length should not exceed 16.4ft; additional lengths should be wired in parallel.
|LED Quantity/Type:||300x SMD5050 RGB, 300x SMD3014|
|Color Temperature (of SMD3014):||Warm White (3100-3400K)|
|Strip Length:||16.4ft (5m)|
|Wire Leads:||22 AWG|
|LED Life:||35,000 hours|