5V 16.4-ft SK6822 Individually Addressable Dream Color Chasing Wave Pattern RGB 300xSMD5050 Magic Pixel LED Strip Kit with Controller and Power Supply
- Product Code: SK16HO-PXL-RGB0
- Availability: 40
- 12 or more $113.99
- 50 or more $110.39
- Complete kit includes magic pixel LED strip, controller with RF wireless remote, and power supply
- Individually addressable SK6822 LEDs with built-in IC chip integrated in each of the 300 SMD5050 LEDs
- High output flexible LED strip compatible with WS2811/2813 chip symphony controllers
- LED strip cuttable every LED, approx. every 5/8", at designated cut marks to suit a wide range of length requirements
- Capable of displaying flashing, fading, chasing, moving, waving patterns, etc.
Impress friends or customers with this unique color-chasing magic LED strip kit. Unlike regular color-changing LED strips that only display a single color at any given time, the LED strip in this kit can display various colors throughout its length. And to take regular color-changing to a whole new level, this kit offers the ability to display color-chasing patterns, giving the sense of wave motion. It is truly an attention grabber.
A unique digital control system is what makes the special effects possible. The LED strip produces vibrant colors while at the same time being very energy efficient.
With the included RF wireless remote, the user can select from a variety of dynamic lighting effects, set pixel quantity, adjust brightness and changing speed, store and play customized scenes, etc.
- To prevent over-voltage/over-current to controller/receiver, supply power to LED strip directly, instead of through controller/receiver.
- Controller “OUTPUT” port:
- Connect Red wire (from 3-wire group) of LED strip to “DC+”.
- Connect White wire of LED strip to “GND”.
- Connect Green wire of LED strip to “DATA”.
- “CLK” is NOT used.
- Controller “POWER” port:
- Connect Red wires (from 2-wire groups of both ends) of LED strip to “DC+” .
- Connect Red wire of DC Jack-to-wire connector to “DC+” .
- Connect Black wires (from 2-wire groups of both ends) of LED strip to “DC-”.
- Connect White wire of DC Jack-to-wire connector to “DC-”.
- Connect DC jack of power supply to controller via the DC jack-to-wire connector.
- Double check security and correct polarity of all wire connections, then plug in power supply to wall power outlet.
- Only use 5VDC power on LED strip.
- Minimum bending radius: 5cm (2").
- Unroll LED strip completely before powering on.
- Unused wires of the LED strip must be isolated to prevent potential short circuit.
- Test all components before cutting or permanently mounting the strip.
- Additional strips may be added to the kit and wired in series or in parallel, provided that both ends of each strip are connected to an adequate power source. Also program pixel length if necessary.
Specifications (LED strip)
|LED Quantity/Type:||300x SMD5050 RGB (SK6822)|
|Compatible Controller Type:||Controllers that support WS2811/2813|
|Input Voltage:||5V DC|
|Strip Length:||16.4ft (5m)|
|Average Life:||50,000 hr|
Click here for controller user manual.