MarsLG BRS1 ETL-Listed Solid Brass Low Voltage Landscape Directional Spot Up Light in Antique Brass Finish with Ground Spike and Free MR16 LED Bulb
- Product Code: 36UL03BS
- Availability: 94
- 10 or more $36.09
- 40 or more $34.95
- Exceptional durability from solid brass construction with antique brass finish, tempered convex glass lens, and high temperature silicone O-ring
- Fixed precision machined brass glare guard
- ETL-listed, pre-wired with UL-listed direct burial copper wire
- 8.5" ground spike and free, energy-efficient warm-white 3000K LED bulb included
- Compatible with MR16 GU5.3 bi-pin lamps up to 35W
Constructed of cast solid brass in the timeless antique brass finish, this low voltage landscape directional spot light fixture is built to last. It complements almost any yard, perfect for highlighting specific features of the landscape. The adjustable glare guard (hood) allows for tailoring the beam spread as well as blocking light from a specific point of view. An 8.5" ground spike and a free, energy-efficient, long lasting 5W LED bulb are included.
Low voltage transformer required for installation (not included). Not recommended for downlight applications.
|Wire Lead:||36" 18/2 UL copper wire|
|Base Type:||MR16 GU5.3 bi-pin|
|Input Voltage:||12V AC/DC|
|Fixture Warranty:||Limited lifetime|